Media audience research data is used in realizing the general situation in the media market as well as analyzing target audience of the media. Full-scale analysis of niche media target audience is usually limited by the number of respondents and research model in general researches on the national scale. In order to analyze niche media target audience, we carry out target group research.
Examples of research on media target audience:
- Regional research: residents of Vilnius, Klaipeda district and Northern Lithuania;
- Demographic group research: women, Polish-speaking youths, well-educated city dwellers;
- Social group research: company executives, Kaunas residents with children, farmers;
- Demand group research: respondents who would buy a new publication issue, positive towards green movements;
- Consumer group research: respondents who have cable television, internet, listeners of X radio station;